View Single Post
Old 13-03-2024, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
moonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: The Guys Who Had Me

"James..."

I muttered as he broke our kiss and started planting kisses all over my neck and the top of my chest. His hands zeroed in on my dress zip located just below my left underam. He started pulling the zipper down, all the while kissing my cleavage.

Once he finished unzipping my dress, his hands roamed their way towards my shoulders. It didn't him long before he found the straps of my dress and began pulling them off my shoulders. I closed my eyes as I felt the strap ticking my upper arms, then elbow. Soon I felt my hands leaving the confines of the straps.

They didn't stop, as James was pulling my dress off, his fingers hooked onto the waistband of my knickers and both articles started making their downward descent. By this time, I was semi lying down, with my back against the edges of the steps. It was extremely uncomfortable. I opened my eyes again to see James standing before me, dress and panties in one hand, while he loosened his trousers with the other, eyes focused on my hairless pelvic area. As soon as he removed his trousers and boxers, James parted my thighs as he knelt in between them.

I held my breath and then I felt it.

A slow piercing.... sensations firing upwards to my abdomen. James grunted a little; I gasped for air. He was slightly inside me when our eyes locked with each other.

He smiled lightly, I was panting but managed a weak smile.

Then James, as hard as he could, plunged his whole length into me.