View Single Post
Old 05-10-2003, 05:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 21
gl_lover is a Helpful and Caring Samstergl_lover is a Helpful and Caring Samster
FR on WH14 G8 -Ivy

FR on WH14, G8 --Ivy

Being browsing this forum for the past few months, Its time for me to contribute:

Went to my regular house WH14 this afternoon. I have 2 regular girls, No12, and No 8.

No 12 is the Ang Pai in this house, most of the time occupied.
No 8 is quitenew ,3 months on the job, and so far, I already visited her 3 times with the similar treatment as follow:

Went up to her room on the 3rd level with her holding my hand.
Once inside the room, she kissed me and help me to undress.
We then proceed to the bath room. She cleaned my whole body especially the disck and also the leg and toes. She then suprised me to do the BBJ inthe bath room with hot water. This is the first time I got this special treatment form Cat 40 girl.

Afterbath, she help me to clean up and proceed to the bed. She start to cat bath me, from nipples to the toes, she even suck on my toes on my 3rd visit. After the cat bath she, started the BBJ,
It felt so wonderful, and switch to 69 position and start to suck on her sweet pussy. It lasted for another 5 min, she caped me and ride me on top, while riding me, we frence kiss and she kept sucking on my nipples. I felt like making love to my gf. We tried many other positions, form missionary, sitting position, doggie, she even ride me on top with her back facing me. Finally, I cum with her on top facing me. That is my best position, so that I can see her and play with her tits.

When all this done, time was almost up, we proceed to washed up and went off with her holding my hand.

Below is the rating based on my own opion:

Looks:7/10 , looks sweet to me, 23 years old girld next dooe look

Body:8.5/10 Height about 1.63m,Slim, long leg, flat tummy

Boobs:6/10 the only minus point, small but good points for the pink nipples. Cup A, not for big boobs lover.

BBJ: 9/10 , Good sucksion, we even did 69 on my 3rd visit.

Skin: 9/10 , fair and smooth

Service:9.5/10 The best service girl I ever bonked

FJ:9/10 many positions and gf feeling, some initiated by her.

RTF, definetly, so far visited her 3 times. More will come till she ROD.

Final Verdict : THis is the best experience I had with Cat 40 girl.
She can even communicate to me in a bit of Chinese, gave me the feeling that I am making love with my gf. I think in oder to fully enjoy her service, I will have to call for 2 sessions for the next visit.