Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Coyotes2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L8h43

FR L8H43 G2 ($60 Thai)
Name: Ying
Face: 4/10 objectively speaking; does not look appealing
Body: 5/10 Slim and slender everywhere except rock hard boobs. Other than bolt ons, there is nothing else.
Boobs: Extremely hard silicon D~E cup
BJ: 7/10 Capped, extremely slow and sensual, actually feels really good when she switches between balls and shaft
FJ: 3/10 Quite tight but EXCESSIVE ky usage and extra thick condoms were a problem. Tho understandable since there is an insane number of customers. Still, she was very accommodating, changed positions 5 times without any complaints.
Attitude: 9/10 Actually she has a really good attitude. Had trouble cumming from the extreme amount of Ky and latex gloves for condoms but she does her best to accommodate to different positions. Despite initially mentioning my tool was too long and hurting her when I went too deep she still complied and tried her best, instead of others who would rush me to finish.
Speaks limited English but willing to try to make conversation.
Compared to pre-covid $50 Thai I would rate her sub par at best, but her hardworking attitude is her main selling point.

RTF: No. Just went down to pay a visit to a place I spent my younger years when I still went with friends. Might return when I don't have to wait 15~45 minutes.
Had extended the session, so for $120 it felt like it wasn't worth it since paying a little more would be the same cost as Dome1 ladies. Otherwise I'm glad that GL is finally open once again.
Heeded fellow SBF bros advice and went during off peak hour(3.30~4.30), it was really crowded; all the houses around L20,L18 and WH were full and there was a queue.
So if anyone's planning a trip in GL, do keep in mind that you'll most likely be unable to choose the girl you want and the likelihood of queuing is quite high.