Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
MIRAGE29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Subway ICE Club on 24/25th May

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaimonster
hi Bro Mirage,

You really familiar with all these clubs... sounds like you are having alot of fun in bkk (who wouldn't keke). Will you be going to Ice this week? I will be in Bkk either the early part of the week or later part. There is still some work to clear over the weekend and if i can get things done in time then i will be on Monday's flight. I usually book last min, lazy me. Hopefully we can organise a cheong session.

I share your tots about the girls at these clubs. There are for sure bigger fishes than us, me only small ikan. It is like an auction, highest bidder wins
Dear Bro Thaimonster,

Not really having that much fun lah... have to work most of the time and even when I am not, I'm either at home with OC or cheonging with OC (and I dun consider cheonging with OC lots of fun )

The next time I will be going to ICE will probably be on 8th night, which is a Wed (before I fly to Italy on the 9th). Again, got to lie to OC that going to Italy so that I can get out of the house, check in to hotel and go bachelor for 1 night. Happens all the time so used to it liao...

So if you want, call me at 058095526 if you wanna meet up... Bro ModusOperandi might be coming along (i think so).... that's if he gets back from Hatyai in time...

Sawasdee,
ไลเนอร์