View Single Post
Old 04-06-2005, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

so how's pi pi?

got better ones there also la at cheng ti, those willingly give their phone no. and also ask for your phone + hotel no.

- continued from day 2 -

We were led into seperate massage rooms not knowing what to expect. I waited around 10 minutes before a woman in her mid-late 20s came in and asked me to strip for the massage. Sensing it was just a normal massage, I just lied down and ler her do her work. She was quite skilled and it felt relaxing, after awhile I got to know that it wasn't just a normal massage. Since I was facing downwards, I could not see anything but felt her body rubbing against mine. She did a catbath and licked and kissed me from the toes till my neck, and in somehow managed a bj from behind while pouring warm water between her mouth. She asked me to turn over and continued doing the same thing, very controlled warm water bj from the front and it felt strange but good. After a good 10-15 min it was an FJ session with her sitting on top and then with missionary before I unloaded. Overall an unusual and good experience, although we didn't get a choice to choose the girls.

Dori Dori Massage Girl
Age - approx 28
Body - 36b 26 36
Looks - 5.5/10 (passable only)
BJ - 7.5 / 10 (very good warm water effect)
FJ - 6/10 sop
RTF - no, prefer prettier one

The total bill came close to 9000 Nt (approx RM1100) for 2 persons, inslusive of the sauna, massage and breakfast (it was already 7am when we finished!)

- to be continued -

Last edited by TD0620G; 04-06-2005 at 06:56 PM.