View Single Post
Old 22-10-2013, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 19
Thug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Do you mind if other guys bio your gf?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperX7 View Post
So here's the story first. My gf is thin, short and have small boobs (A cup). She doesn't wear low cut or revealing tops often but being thin, her t-shirts are too loose for her. Whenever she bends down, a small cleavage can be seen. I've seen her zaogeng several times, and even seen her nipples on two occasions. Both times were when she was in college (the possibilities of zaogeng was quite high when she is in college). She bend down to put her books into her bag which was on the floor. Her bra parted slightly and her nipple was visible through the shirt. Secondly was when she dropped her pencil case on the floor and she bend down to pick it up. Similar situation where her nipple can be seen when she zaogeng.

I'm not often with her in college due to our difference courses, but it seems that she zaogeng quite commonly. Other guys will surely have bio her too and I'm not so pleased with that thought.

So I'm wondering with you guys mind if other guys bio your gf when she zaogeng?
Get a turtleneck for her.
If my gf has A cup i dont mind...becoz usually it take longer for someone to find the mount...
B4 they know it...Mummy....its...its over!

My wife's good friend's sleep over

A Short Story