Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -149 / Power: 0
icy_boi icy_boi
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
I had a strange experience recently. Was staying in Sherwood in Taipei. One particular afternoon, ventured to the massage parlour opposite of Sherwood. When I went in, saw a few ladies with plunging necklines. An older lady, supposedly the manager asked me what I wanted. Opted for a NT$2K massage. In the room, she asked me what sort of lady I wanted, young pretty, or skillful one. I opted for the latter.
The lady turned out to be a Vietnamese. Managed to have some good conversation. Thought there would be a happy ending via HJ, but nothing. Instead, she asked to meet me after she off work around 12am. I agreed.
Around mid night, she called and asked me to go back to her joint, where there were karaoke room. When I was there, another colleague of hers join us. This Viet offered to treat me to her red wines, ended up drinking two bottles, plus some beer. Finished at around 3am. Then came the bill, NT$12K. I was naive to think the karaoke was complimentary. All the while kenna raba by her colleague and frenching from this Viet. By the session was over, too tired to do anything else.
Ain't sure if anyone here has similar experience.

looks like u just kena ROBERT liao. 12K. crazy.