View Single Post
Old 27-05-2005, 07:04 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: The Tirak Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by free
While this forum may have orginally been setup to discuss commercial sex, like many forums on all subjects, I feel it has grown bigger and has a wider if not deeper perspective. The only person who has the right to say if a member has breach the boundaries, it the owner himself, Sam. And if allows the forum to mature and grow, do you not want to mature and grow with it? Or u prefer try to drag it back to its roots?

If u feel so strongly that only commercial sex-related and must drum that opinion into everybody else that they might think like you, perhaps there are easier and more sextifying ways, like building ur own forum, Then u can be Uncle Sam himself.

For for now, if Uncle sam lets it be and allows SBF to mature with a wider/deeper perspective, so be it.
Sad but the truth we are in a Commercial Sex Forum.
Sad but the truth we are in the Legal Geylang Scene.
Sad but the truth, the tirak shit that most people getting from here are from the Cat40s
Sad but the truth, these girls are WLs.

If you can say that I am drumming this opinion into the minds of others, I don't know whether I should thank you (for looking "so up" to my comments). I can also say you are drumming your opinion into the minds of others, but I don't believe in doing that. I let the public decide for themselves and those who walked the path before will understand what I am talking.

I never said you guys breached the boundaries. Just that most of the tirak issues here involved WLs but you guys just keep bringing decent thai ladies here and compare and say we are too extreme.

You really want Uncle Sam to come in here and read? Then you invite him to this thread and see what he says lor.

hahaha
SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...