View Single Post
Old 27-05-2005, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 20
suteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: The Tirak Problem

i think although i'm just a newbie here, bt i must clarify that alot here tend to confuse the term Kig n tirak. a true tirak will never do things that hurt her man, even if she does those things to hurt him- its purely unintentiional.

fact is, if a puying is willing to sort out her own problems.. not take a single cent from the 1 she love (not samee yet), then i think she already deserves to be crowned as puying-dee. those that take their man for ATM.. then bobian lah.. sia-jai mak kup kun

many who claim they know pasah-thai, been living in thai for awhile etc...bt i dare say not many have learnt n understood the thai culture n mentality. to date, even if he knows n understood just a tight spectrum of it, he may nt be able to accept it, hence all the fuss n grunt about the TG being problematic. (his mentality is still very much singaporean n nothing else.) if anything, i think should go watch the movie: sukhorthai - puying-dee can sacrifice herself for greater love n greater cause.

so, b4 1 really understands the puying, her background, her hometown etc...he's only just caught a glimpse/prelude of the promised land. nothing in life is free.. wanna reach promised land also need to wonder n suffer the long perilous route of TRCR b4 can reach paradise.

in hokkien, voice of darth-vader: "le kaki sio kua mai, le jiu eh jai-ya wa gong-eh si jin eh" lol

a beauty; a blessing... a pauper; a curse... a beautiful impecunious; not sure if its a blessing or a curse