View Single Post
Old 25-05-2005, 03:14 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: The Tirak Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangkok Master
That's normal as you're closed to her after a while and no matter is your tirak or a friend, you wouldn't hope that they go back into that trade. I would say probably up to 20% of ex-WL in GL are sure to regenerate their bodies somewhere else in other countries. $ is always the motivating factor for them and after used to enjoying comfortable life for a while, who is willing to go back being poor again. Maybe this life you are just fated to be friends with her unless you take a big risk to be with her in LOS.
20% is a very modest figure. I would say 95% at the least as Singapore may be the last stop for some. While regenerate their bodies at some other countries must include Thailand as well. FL, MP girl, KTV...........

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...