View Single Post
Old 25-05-2005, 02:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 23
The_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Tirak Problem

Fantastic post my friend.

Echoes my labouring calls for cheongsters to know the difference when indulging in commerical sex.

I had wanted to punch the daylights (with a similar thread) outta those who keeps habouring and building false hopes with commerical sex workers. I for one, can also fall into it... I admit it's damn dangerous and hard to avoid this love shower raining on us... but I'm glad I've pass this stage.

There will just be too many obstacles and hardships... and the fall out and burn out rates will just be too high: many loses sleeps and cry n stares blankly from their high rise flats ever so eager to jump after a failed relationship with a sex worker.... pathetic and sad indeed.

Anyway, as long as girls are willing to strip eagerly and blow ur cock as if ur cock meant the whole world to her.... there will be fools falling badly for this little fake tell-tale "Girl has interest in me" signs.

Bros, it's hard to go on saving fellow cheongsters from falling into this trap... but as long as there're constant posts to remind them...at least we're doing our part.

I'll still stick to my reminder to fellow choengsters: Leave your sperm in the room, but remember to take your heart out with you.

Trap Breaker,
The Hustler