Thread: Bangkok Trip~
View Single Post
Old 24-05-2005, 02:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Trip~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
But the catherine model u like don even bother to respond to u.hahaha
huh?? i like?? i booked her lor and get bro TV to speak to her in thai.i dun even have her contact number and how can i like her??

u wan suan me also must standard a bit lah......i like the poseidon gal named soda.i'm willing to pay 10k baht for her companion but she not interested....only keep asking me to go poseidon find her....knn, i already took her off my mind long time ago leh......those who cheong with me should know abt this matter.

don't tell me 10k not worth it or watever fuck.....u know me well.if i like it, i dont care much abt that......so who cares???

1 more thing to add,the gal we know at devilsbar, her name chris.....i'm very very desperate for her.....i cant take her off my mind till now!!