Thread: Bangkok Trip~
View Single Post
Old 22-05-2005, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 20
admirer09 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteradmirer09 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Bangkok Trip~

Hi pple .... was in thailand frm 12/5 to 17/5 , unfortuntely the trip there includes 2 girls which are our friends therefore couldn't had a lot of time to explore fun places ... Anyway , just managed to venture to patpong to check out a bit of the night scenes , of course there are the usual OKTs there once you step out of ur taxi with all the same lines " one min sir , one min , i got pretty girls ... superstar" .... Managed to go into one of the ah gogo bars ... the name i believe is King's corner , not really bad ... sat at the bar counter with my friends . I guess my friend is the lucky one cause he got to know a real nice bartender there ... and guess wat , the bartender looks like KIM NG .... YEssss bros out there kim ng aka "zhong qin" but looks much more pretty and younger than the one in singapore . Age is 23 or 24 cause i saw on the tag the year she was born , 1981 ... i know most you guys wont believe but its true ... she gave my friend a photo of herself ... pls give me some time .... i will try to post the photo for bros here ~
Another time i would like to have some advice frm some bros here ... when i was in king's corner which is the ah gogo bar , one of the girl which looks eurasion and she is very very pretty with a lovely figure .... she quotes me $3.5k for three hours and when i ask the manager there .... she tells me can be done with $3k bat complete with hotel upstairs .... can any bros tell me if that is the standard price or am i quoted a much more exp price .... ??? pls advice bros ~