Old 30-09-2013, 04:46 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Thejokerstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Well kinda lucky,my goodfriend(girl) and I went to swim at safra.we were quite close,she doesn't have a big breast maybe A cup. So as we were in the pool I notice that her sports bra was kinda big and I was able to look inside, so I kinda try to avoid it. Time passes and getting bored she suggested we play some games I comply and play along with her I'm the middle of the game she had to bend in front of me and I was immediately hard as her tits were totally visible I stare at it for awhile before looking away hiding my boner. So after awhile we were tired and decided to go home, we got out off the water and just change and didn't not bath as here house is nearby and we went to her house to bath. The whole walk home I can't stop staring at her chest cause she was wearing a singlet without bra on. Finally I ask the most daring question, why you wearing bra uh. She was shock and said how you know? You can see uh? I shyly replied yes. Then she said that she wore the sports bra inside just now and forgotten to bring a spare bra. Feeling awakard I never said anything till we get to her house. At her house, I was so shock when she ask if I want to bath with her to "save water" i didn't know what to say. At that moment,she just took of her singlet and fbt leaving her panties on and she drag me to the toilet before removing her panties as well she force me to take out my clothes which I did. My dick immediate spring up we shower each other while "touching" each other. It was the best day ever...