View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 14
limborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by divedeeper View Post
This sucks! Apparently the girls are being held also? That is according to a pinay I met there last fall, kept in contact with email.
They are being held on special pass in Spore pending completion of investigation which from my experience usually range from 4-12 mths before they can go bck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
KNowing pinays, it is normally a case of they sacrificing themselves to save their boss or introducer, who incidentally almost always turns up to be some close relative .. They rather die than point finger ..
yes ur rite. as usual, a few I spoke 'old birds' who have been here 6-7 times did deny their involvement and also denied knowing the boss did such things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindred View Post
Glad I found this thread. Only pinay bars I've been in are at OT, and that was when I first came to Singapore and realised how expensive it was :P Since then I much prefer local HFJ but I do miss them. Actually I do sometimes go to Rendezvous at OT to play pool and have a laugh with the girls since LDs are only $30, but not amazing quality. Being Ang Moh I always feel like I'm being ripped off at OT.

If there are other fun pinay pubs with cheap LDs then please list a few
where is this Rendevous in OT? Maybe a bit rusty in the scene, but for past 1 year or so, haven't came across such named bar in OT. Other location, Yes, but not in OT.