Thread: Bluewave in Jb
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 05:54 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15377 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by punt View Post
Some bro curse me, some pm me and said sad for me, some said Girls won't do raw with me. People just like to hear positive things. It's true not all girls willing but some regular yes. But it doesn't matter way bro here like to post or zap.

I be there tonite again and try my luck with another girl.

Cheers.

http://sbfsg.agency/showpos...&postcount=355
http://sbfsg.agency/showpos...&postcount=362

YOU ARE A BLOODY DICK!!! So your idea is to pass your HIV to the girls so they can infect the bros? I ZAPPED YOU AND I ASK ALL THE GUYS WITH POWER TO ZAP YOU.

I hesitate but still think is time to contribute and write a full FR. Half a year ago when i do my medical checkup, i realise I am HIV posiitive, I then start trying raw with a couple of FL and girls in spa, then i realise raw and cap really feel so different.

Below are the FR for girls i try.

1) 199, also known a Elva, smooth skin, best is she willing do raw with me (of course i din tell her my medical condition), like wat was written about her, die die must try.

2) 135, pretty face and very slim,service ok but no chemistry with her, she french with my fren but dont want to le me french her.

3) 168, also call eileen, pretty face but service sucks..she claim that she used to work in dragon spa in sg.

4) 98, many guys there said her service sucks, she play music from her handphone while doing her service. her bbbj actually very skillful that can make you ejaculate.

5) 85, pretty face and service very good. very accomodating too, can try all sort of things with her, but her body alot of excess fats.

6) 79, service not that good but chatty and always not in a rush. She is usually slow when washing you. one of my favourite for chatting girls but she do part time now in gbw, work only 3 times a month.

7) 99, she claim that she is ex dragon spa girl, not bad looking but her service too sop that i stop getting her. My fren try her, get AR from her and after that complain his asshole keep feeling itchy. Dun know is it infected...with something. LOL

8) 183, new girl and the youngest in the spa, fresh and pretty, but not for boobs lover and service. Her bbbj not that skillful but did I manage to make her to do raw? hmm...for you to find out.

Target: Now one bro told me 73 also do raw, i am going to try her soon.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment

Last edited by Shadow_warrior; 08-08-2013 at 06:10 PM.