Old 05-08-2013, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
MrBonker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My primary school friend

After some drinking games and dancing, I could see that Ronald is getting high. I decided its time for him to rest for the night and ordered a graveyard and rainbow for him.

Me : "Ronald! These are for you! Thank you for helping me with the negotiation the other time!"

I cock up some excuse for him to be less suspicious of me trying to get him drunk. He didn't say a word but smile and gulp both lethal concoction down. I walked over the Mike the manager and asked him to help me arrange 2 room with the hotel. Obviously one was for Ronald and the other for the ladies and I. Throughout the night I knew I'm definitely getting laid, its just with 1 or 2 ladies. Priya was getting high and I knew she's yearning for it, after all she had good memories with our previous sessions.

Ronald sort of collapse on the dance floor due to the 2 cup of killer cocktail.

Priya : "God, Eugen!!! Get over here now, Ronald is drunk! What unearthly drink did you bought for him?"

R : "Heheh, so fast drunk already!"

Me : "Aiyo, still as bad as ever! Its alright, I'll bring him to a room to rest"

Priya : "You booked a room over here?"

Me : "Erm, 2 actually."

Rachel was probably too high to notice our conversation while Priya flashes me a suggestive grin when she heard that. I shot her a wink and licked my lips.

I then carried Ronald into the room prepared for us and went back to find the ladies. The pressure in my pants shot up sky high when I came back to see the 2 ladies making out of the dance floor. Their tongue were intertwined and pussy grinding each other on the thigh. I walked over to join them, the moment they sees me I became a pole with 2 hot bitches grinning and dancing around me. Guys all around are eyeing with envy and secretly cursing and swearing at me, some of them tried to get a piece of action with the ladies earlier on but were unsuccessful. I must have been nicknamed "Lucky bastard" that night.

I thought I should give the guys over here some interesting sight. I ordered 2 tequila shot with salt and lemon. I told Rachel to lie down on the sofa right beside the dance floor and I pour a line of salt on her cleavage. With a wedge of lemon in her mouth, she look like an exhibition, I then told Priya to do her job. She crawled on top of Rachel sexually and licked the row of salt, took the shot and attacked the lemon in Rachel's mouth. They then proceed to make out in full view of everyone, I could see bulges behind pants and jeans. People were cheering and that small show bought the club higher.

When the club was coming to an end, the server brought the bill over and it was about $2,100. I looked at Rachel and she was shocked.

R : "I didn't expect it to be so expensive! I don't have enough money!!"

Me : "Well, then I guess you're in my debts!"

R : "Is there anyway to waive that off? Hehehe"

Me : "Sure.. If you know what you're dealing with here."

I told them that I am retiring for the night and ask if they want to bring the party else where, they looked at each other with knowing eyes and giggled. I was curious what was going on, perhaps Priya knew my intention and gave her some prep talk or maybe they just plan to rape me. But whatever it is, my plan is coming true, a wild hot threesome..