View Single Post
Old 26-07-2013, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
passioncandy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink ❀❀PASSIONCANDY❀❀^Chanel^ SWIRL & SUCK UR LOLLIPOP LIKE NO TML (LIVE PIC)

energystar80
Samster Join Date: Jan 2012
My Reputation:Points: 29 / Power: 0

Re: Great Bonks

Wah just came back from PassionCandy's exhilarating session with Chanel. First blood! It was awesome for me. Like a reunion with ex-gf lol. Chanel is very exotic. Tall, amazing boobs with slim body, sharp features, dimples, nice ass, damn soft skin, nice tan, kissable lips. However, one man's cure might be another man's poison. Hehe. It's like being with a GND NL hehe.

Ok, back to the session. I arrived earlier than scheduled due to my own excitement to meet 'ex-gf' lol. No need to wait since I was first blood, thanks bro CandyMan. Went up and there she was, in a very sexy dress. She remembered me, since I was her last bonk the last time she was in SG. We started with a chat (her English is limited, but it makes it more exotic lol). Then we hugged, then started to kiss and cuddle. Then we started caressing each other. While we were lost in our "high", suddenly she snapped out and took out the towel for us to shower first. Good girl. So we went to shower together, SOP. Once cleaned, in the shower, she decided to go down and gave me a wonderful BJ. OMG. It was long and awesome while the 'rain' was pouring on us. Sometime she turned and looked at me with a horny look. OMG hahaha. I could sense that she was really enjoying it too, not just standard SOP. After a long while (no kidding), she let CIM... in the shower. Damn, thinking of it makes me hard lol.

Ok, then she cleaned me up and we head to the bedroom. We chatted and I browsed her pictures. Little chats here and there while we cuddle... Very nice girl. Then after a short while, my didi was up again. I couldn't believe it. SHe started to hug and kiss me from top to bottom. Cannot tahan, I went down and gave some painting. It was awesome. Long and wild. She came like a Thailand monsoon flood. Then she gave me another long BJ, then capped and we started our wonderful FJ. It was awesome.

She sat on top of me, and I sat as well, then she arced back, allowing me to suck her breasts while she was enjoying me being inside of her. Awesome and damn long. The bed was very noisy, but I think it was because of us, not the bed lol. Then I decided to carry her and we did it standing by the wall. Then I put her down gently at the edge of the bed and continued canoodling away. We had a few positions before I surrendered. It was awesome! But my energy was drained entirely, then I dropped onto the bed. She gave me a nice little massage. Then she cleaned me up, and then I left after having another long kiss goodbye.

Overall:
Looks: 8.5 (I like.. Exotic GND NL look... Nice long hair)
Body: 9.0 (Tall, slim, busty, soft skin)
Frenching: 7.0 (Shy and innocent... Awesome lol)
FJ: 9.5 (Innocent GND look)
BJ: 8.0 (Awesome enough for me)
CIM: OMG! lol
RTF: Definitely... Must wait for vitamin M. And recover my testosterone lol.

Thanks bro CandyMan!!!

Last edited by passioncandy; 26-07-2013 at 10:42 AM.