View Single Post
Old 26-07-2013, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
passioncandy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink ❀❀PASSIONCANDY❀❀^Chanel^ SWIRL & SUCK UR LOLLIPOP LIKE NO TML (LIVE PIC)

energystar80
Samster

My Reputation:

Re: Great Bonks

Hello all bros
I had an amazing experience through PC stable today, via Chanel. Tall like a model, tan and exotic look. Skin so soft. Some more, my first time with PC so it was really above my expectation - shy girl with good GFE + super horny, good location, good service. I would have RTF, but I was informed that tomorrow is her last working day. So sad.
When I arrive, I saw the location and the room - wah nice, like gf's place. Then see the girl - wah tall and pretty. My didi couldn't go down. We did it for an hour like bf/gf... She came with super-flood. We changed a few positions. Then we came together. The best thing is that initially she took out KY, but then she didn't need to use it lol. Then after one hour, rest for a while, I wanted to go one more round, but she asked me no - poor girl, she was tired. She came 2 times in that 1 hour. Not trying to BS here, I dunno what came into me as well, but I thought "wah, so HOT!". Could not tahan.. Now writing this makes me horny oh no hahaha.
Anyway, PC super good. Thanks to bro Candyman. Let's help him take care of the privacy of the stable, so that he can continue to take care of us