View Single Post
Old 22-07-2013, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 14
sane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to beholdsane is a splendid one to behold
Re: someone buying sammyboyforum userid

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
since when there's so many 14 pointer? I register first week of this forum I'm still a 12 pointer.
Precisely, that's why i find it v bizarre. Somemore the same person zapped me 7 points daily with the same comment, same points, same time every morning in the same thread for more than a week

I find it quite amusing initially till it turned into boredom and finally I just cant be bothered about it until today he changes into "good luck" meaning raids started ???

I don't mean to be offensive but being a senior 14 pointers should be quite mature, probably in mid - late 40's, still behave like that?

Anyway civil servant's bonus month should be coming? I wont be surprised that they are coming in here to hit "targets".

Anyway prank or not, I have already highlighted to mods for their attention, I have done my part. Just be caution, better be safe than sorry, nothing is impossible.