Thread: KTV in KL
View Single Post
Old 13-04-2005, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
KTV in Seremban

Went out checking PRC KTV in Seremban yesterday with 2 friends. Its Dimaco KTV opp DBS. It opens from 2pm-5am in the morning !!! The earliest operating KTV ever I have been in Malaysia !!!

But the gers only comes in by 3pm, the better looking ones only arr after 5pm as they were "too tired" after working late the nite before. , claimed by the mummy.

My 1st bro from another forum got 1 Fujian ger, SYT and really naive, 1st day on work and the rest...you now la. My friend don even dare to touch her... really like sitting with yr younder sister man...

The 2nd guy was not so lucky. After he chosen the 1st ger, was quite friendly...but too friendly until she flies to too many rooms and turned him off. Then we pushed him to take another one, wow, mummy brought in no 98 and 99. 98 was old bird and sitted with him and muumy pushed 99 to me even there was another Fujian ger next to me.

While we started palying games, 98 was really into in and had more eye contact with me then my fr. Then again, he got turned off after she flies to other room again. He later order 2 more jugs of beer and tips the mummy before he left for KL. Also visa expired for him. Just too bad.

We proceed with some singing and me kissing the Fujian PRC while 99 flies away. She was quite pretty and tall, from Hunan and my friend told me she can be "bought" for $700. Others was only $400.

4 jugs of beer and 1 jug of coke comes (plus towels and tid bits) to only $180.
We tip the ger $50 each. Oh ya...the gers drink will cost u another $10 cash.

Cant imagine we spend so little from 4 till 830pm. Thereafter, the gers will be booked on $48.30 nett (quite funny figure) per hour. To book out is $400.

Saw 2 quite pretty mummy too and for any bro keen to spend 1 hour journey there, PM me for contact.