Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 19
Stud00 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStud00 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Your thoughts?

Dear Bros/Sis,

I recently met (a lady) who is happily married with kids, a good husband. But the thing is, she shared with me her past, and she is feeling a lot of stress and pain from her past. She was once a Freelance, and she did it then because of financial burden. Since she became attached/married, she has since stopped it.

What happened is, she bumped into her ex client while working, and in her line of work, it is extremely easy to get her contact nos, her nightmare started when her ex client got her nos, and started messaging her things.. being emo... and always wanted to meet her.. and just recently, asked her to go on a trip with him..

she is afraid, and her husband doesnt know the truth.. the worst part is, this fellow is stalking her.. texting her about the clothes she wear..etc.. basically being a big time asshole..

Personally i feel that, EVERYONE has a past.. noone is perfect.. so what if shes a Freelance.. it's in the PAST.. this asshole is basically reminding her of the past.. and attempting to bonk her?

What advice would you have for this lady?

For me: i have told her to be firm yet nice to this asshole, and tell him that she has long quit the scene, and to inform him to stop calling/messaging her.. if all else fails, lodge a police report..

I just want to know what you guys think..

Disclaimer, i did not ever patronize her..