View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1996 / Power: 13
Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future
Re: Carine, the manipulated and blackmailed Milf wife

This chapter may have been altered or dramatized, simply for more pleasure to the readers.

Carine took the lift down in tears, never has John been so mad at her. She was on the verge of a meltdown as she couldn’t take the stress anymore. Her children kept her sane. She knew she had to clear each hurdle as efficiently as she could. She cabbed down straight to ion orchard, checked the directory and found only two lingerie shops. Victoria’s secret and La Senza. She was familiar with the former and she was against the idea of wearing such, she walked quickly to La senza instead.

The moment she walked in, she knew she was in deep trouble. All the bras were suggestive and had the come fuck me signals... there was not a plain colored one in sight. She looked at her watch and realised time was not on her side. She realised that she had to just go with it. She quickly tested for her size and selected about ten of the different selections, paid and headed back straight to her office. She didn’t even have the thought to grab herself some lunch. Time literally crawled as she waited for the cab to reach her building. When she finally made it back to John’s office, she went straight in without thought.

“WHAT THE!” John exclaimed as he jumped from his seat and turned around. “GET OUT!”

“I’m so sorry!!!” Carine cried out and quickly shut the door... what was John doing?
“GET YOUR ASS IN HERE NOW!” John barked and Carine followed.

“I’m so sorry boss! I thought i was running late!” Carine explained pitifully.

“Spare me your crap. Now show me your effort to keep your promotion, or worse, job.” John slyly replied.

Carine handed the bag over to him. John flipped through the contents and took them out one by one, he looked impressed and with a pervertic smile, “you’re really a seductive slut aren’t you?” John abused her with that remark.

“no no.. these were the only ones availa...” Carine blurted immediately

“NO NEED TO TRY AND EXPLAIN YOU DECEPTIVE SLUT.” John cut her before she could finish.” What are you waiting for? For bosses to be seduced by you before you start wearing a PROPER BRA?”
Carine understood and quickly took one of the bras and headed out of his office.

“WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING?” John barked once more.

“to.. to the washroom to change! Like you wanted me to!” Carine quickly replied to explain.

“you really are a cunning slut aren’t you?” John said with much pretended shock. “Are you trying to make the staff think that I’m talking advantage of you?? That we were fucking in this room and you head out of my office holding that SLUTTY BRA???”
“No.. no... I never meant that..”

“WHY WHY WHY DID I EVEN THINK OF TRYING TO HELP YOU!.. NOW YOU WANT TO GET BACK AT ME BY FRAMING ME??” John made full use of the situation and lied.

‘No no! it’s not that! I really didn’t have that intention!! I just needed a place to change!” Carine teared and tried to explain herself.

“DON’T LIE! You can change RIGHT HERE! Can’t you?” John said slyly

“But....”

“BUT WHAT? You think I’m interested in looking at you change? Look at your fats? YOU THINK I’M A PERVERT, DON’T YOU?” John challenged her to say yes.

“No.. NO!!! I don’t! I’m sorry.. “ Carine said “could you turn around please?”

“How dare you tell me what to do? I AM YOUR BOSS and YOU DO NOT TELL ME WHAT TO DO!” John rebutted. “GO OVER TO THAT CORNER AND CHANGE! I’m not going to look at you unless I want to puke my breakfast out.”

Carine quickly grabbed the first bra, turned around and walked to the corner to change... As she unbuttoned her blouse slowly, feared filled her to her very toes. It was the first time she was stripping in a room with another stranger. Even though he claimed to be not interested, but it was still horrifying. She hesitated, then tried took off her tight blouse quickly but it wasn’t easy. She felt a pair of pervertic eyes staring at her smooth and silky back but didn’t dare to turn around to confirm it.

THANK YOU BROs TRASHCAN and SGICEBOY for the tremendous ups... thank you so much.

(i'm not writing for points. just hope the story provide a daily dosage of sexual entertainment for fellow bros.)