View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 01:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 12
maybelee is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaybelee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: I'm still loving you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risis View Post
Very nice song!
Listening to it, can't help but feel something stirring inside me.
Sad songs always stir something in me

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
Ts are u openly hinting to someone in Sbf?? thanks for sharing this nice song.
It depend but I guess when we take a turn in life it doesn't matter. He in your heart and you in his heart unless both take the plunge if not it will forever be in the deepest pit in once mind. Hope u n him brace thru the hard time good luck thanks again nice song.
He should be in this forum, but don't think he knows im talking about him. We are still keeping in contact, but he only treats me as a friend now I believe. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by java_cool View Post
Bro, can empathize with you ... went through the same thing ...

Was madly in love with my fellow colleague the moment I first laid eyes on her ... Was involved in a love triangle as she was interested in another colleagues who was attached ... got dumped by the guy eventually and was about to return to his philandering arms when she realized who love her true ... was happy for almost 2 years and was about to get married but her parents and mine strongly objected as we would be marrying outside our race ... ran away with me to live together but was racked outrageously with guilt as we found out her mom succumbed to a medical condition ... her parents begged me to dump her while she could not ... eventually she had to take a higher ground as she has only one mum and dad & ... found out she dated other men of her same ethinicty but was never married ... the same can be said of me ...

I still love her still even though its been 13 years ... like an old Solvil et Titus advert once quoted, "Love lost is perhaps the love that remains with you for all time".
How nice, the quote. I love it. Thanks for sharing your story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantan1234 View Post
Me too. Love a girl. BEing with her. But because of reasons, she left me.

The void is so empty and unfillable.

Love lost is most memoriable? Not all. I am sad, but at least I found someone so close
Hope you are feeling better now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deludedgal View Post
wow 13 yrs is a long time. so devoted..
Mine's only 4.. on its way to 13 I guess..

Quote:
Originally Posted by java_cool View Post
I have yet to find another who could changed my life the way she did. I would put myself in harm's way if it meant she lived. I don't know why I loved her so much,it beats the hell out of me too.
patpat..