View Single Post
Old 28-05-2013, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Alejandro88 is the biggest Hypocrite & Coward in SBF GL Threads!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
I was only giving u a generic comment
My dear Alejandro88(In hiding) aka The GreenLantern(Moderation) aka Royal.Chimp(Banned) aka King.Cobra(Moderation) aka ???

Yeah right...pull the other one you empty vessel who makes the most noise!!...

Its getting real boring playing wif u Alejandro88...u hv becum more naive, obtuse n childish as this game plays out!!...note my replies hv shortened dramatically becuz u fail to pose any challenge nowadays...!...afraid it is DSM-5 for u Alejandro88!!

Furthermore it is an irrefutable fact that it is you who has started the previous n current cyberwars agst me...i guess u just luv to smell my arse eh Alejandro88?!....

Anyways u claim that the Cat50 bros r not yr enemies right...i also note Keewee has expressly come out n asked you to attend the next Cat50 bros meeting in GL as he will be attending the same...so how Alejandro88, after all yr huffing n puffing r u going to take up this invitation?!...

Oh yes pls dont put up any lame pathetic obstacles to the abv meeting Alejandro88, since u hv claimed that the Cat50 bros r not yr enemies u hv nothing to fear right?!...moreover u can always take along The GreenLantern, Royal.Chimp, King.Cobra, ???, n yr 'phantom' bangla in yr 'phantom' bentley for protection!!...

Btw Mr Reputation Points Desperado, Alejandro88...let me end this post wif an interesting comparison...

Omnia's particulars.............Join Date: Feb 2002 Posts: 2,930

Alejandro88's particulars....Join Date: Sep 2010 Posts: 4,061

you were such a prolific poster in the sbf gl threads until abt the third quarter of last year...so now why so quiet Alejandro88?!...looks like you are indeed the scaredy cat, yellow chicken, coward afterall eh?!....