View Single Post
Old 28-05-2013, 07:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of
Re: Omnia is the biggest coward and obsessed revenge seeker!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
Mr coward aka obsessed revenge seeker aka moronic bull doggy aka Omnia!!

Why should I meet cat50 bros!?? Me oredi make it clear to them they aren't my enemies and you are my number one enemy here! So I want to meet u only to lay a red carpet for u! Swee boh! So if u have no guts and if u are a gu niang, dun try to twist and turn lah, mr coward!! U can choose the Lorong in GL to meet, why not 1612, Mr Coward??

Why should I give the piece of shit, nakamoron my HP number?? U think I like u nuts arh?? Why dun u give me your number or he gives me his numbers to make a date?? U are one fucking stupid moronic clown!!

Let me make it clear to u, dun try to twist your fucking words, if u are coward just say so!! Understand moronic coward Omnia??
U fucking jiby......no fuck u yr jiby itchy.....everyone know u talk cock number one n act tough.......u want to play...anytime i welcome u.....i give u one number here.... number 18....u jiby want to play name a place fucking jiby....dont say i bully u....people come n enjoy u want to create trouble is it.....let me see how big yr lan jiao is.....cao ah gua