View Single Post
Old 16-05-2013, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My holidays Trip

My FB was at the table waiting for me. Only the 2 of us. Her children are nowhere to be found.

A little information on my FB. She is 38 years old, small built and a C cup. Know how to maintain her looks, I must say she is a beauty in her younger days. When I met her second time in a birthday picnic, she really look pretty as she stand out among the others. Few Bangals was trying their luck but she did not bother them. She married young and have 2 children. She come to Singapore and work, but her husband was the jealous and suspicious type, always thinking that she is here with another man. they alway quarrel and one day she learn that her husband had betray her. He had another woman.
She summoned up enough determination and file for separation and took custody of the 2 children.

Breakfast was simple, fried egg with Filipino sausages and bread. The Filipino sausages was the best sausages I ever tasted. It is made of beef, pork and other spices. It goes under the brand of "Pure Food." So if you happen to be there, try the original Pure Food sausages. I won't vote for the other's brand .

The bread was more like a butter roll in a bun shape, soft and warm.

Me : Bread is warm, did you bake it?
FB : No, the bread man delivery this morning.
Me : Bread man? he come here in the morning?
FB : No dear, it was the bakery shop assistant, he will ride his motorcycle along the village, make a round trip and back to the shop. A metal box attached to the back of his motorcycle with all the bread inside for sales.
Me : Wow, all the bread. Can we have the sandwhich - square type loaf tomorrow , easier to roll with the sausages
FB : No dear, they only sell one type of bread. And he will pass by here every morning at 4am.
Me : 4am !!!
FB : If you miss him, he will detour back half an hour later. But all the bread will be sold out by then.
Me : I see, I want to catch him tomorrow at 4am. Can you wake me up?
FB : sure ( laughing). When you finish, pass me your clothes for washing.
Me : thanks, but I will wash my own undies.
FB : It ok, don't be shy, pass all to me.

Once done, I proceed back to the room and retrieved my soiled clothing for her to wash, including my underwear. She take them under her arms and ask me to take a rest inside the house.

Feeling bored, I decided to leave the house and take a look at the outside. Did not see the place clearly yesterday as we arrived in pitch dark. Wanted to see what is like outside. So I head for the front door.

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!

Last edited by starbuck; 06-06-2013 at 01:41 PM.