Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
zuuz200 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: L16h6

Part 3

Frenching: 8/10
Im not a good kisser, i'd admit. But she really seem to know her stuff. I would be bad if i rated her low on this due to my lack of exp? But what she had done with her tongue for BBBJ, and all the licking, i'll give her a 10/10.

AR: 8.5/10
Never felt anything like it. Nobody gave me AR before, so can say she took my virginity on this. I liked it, and she really set the benchmark really high. Sometimes she dunno use tongue or finger. Then she will fiddle with your balls at the same time. The best is when she runs her fingers between the a-hole and balls, that feeling really shiok.

BBBJ: 8/ 10
Apple gives very good BBBJ, her skills are really good. She performed twice, the first time i asked her to slow down, cause i scared if i unloaded then, my money all wasted liao. LOL! But she very nice, never take the easy way out. Her suction is really solid, plus her coordination with her hands really make the experience unique.

FJ: 8.5/10
She started asking me in Chinese if i wanted to be on top or her to be on top, took me awhile to process what she said cause my chinese really aint good. Heng, i decided to let her ride me. Her skills are really solid, i climaxed quite fast, her moaning really turned me on as she rode me. Her face really looked like she enjoyed it though. The best part was that her pussy was tighter then what i had expected!

Post FJ: 8/10
We hugged and cuddled for awhile, cause FJ too shiong for me liao. But this time we talking and i tried caressing her summore. She was more interested in what i did in army anyway, so i just told her. We spent like 5 mins just talking (I was exhausted anyway) But she seemed really passionate during the time we were together, not like 'fuck and go' kind.

GFE: 9/10
She's very GFE, she doesnt rush the session, she really does her job and makes eye contact most of the time, and the way she kiss really is GFE. I feel that she really made my day cause of the way she spoke to me, really made me feel special. Plus the way she fooled around, like poking, pinching and tickling, really gave off the GFE. But she may be a little possessive (but i like =P)

Overall : 8.5/10
Awesome GFE, and really good skills.

RTF: 100% yes, but i hear she is quitting in 5 months time. So gotta return to find her soon =P

Remarks: My chinese aint very good, jialat. Talking to her was abit of a trouble all the way! But its my fault really =p