View Single Post
Old 17-04-2013, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 21
Peterho1 is a splendid one to beholdPeterho1 is a splendid one to beholdPeterho1 is a splendid one to beholdPeterho1 is a splendid one to beholdPeterho1 is a splendid one to beholdPeterho1 is a splendid one to beholdPeterho1 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Quote:
Originally Posted by weew View Post
Just have the first cheong experience last night in Taipei.

Managed to contact the ganbu recommended by bro PeterHo1 at around 10:40pm and told to proceed to Lin Sen Bei Lu to find the 制服店。

The security will check with the ganbu on your name with the prior arrangement made before allowing you in.

Proceed to the room and shown 4 rounds of mms in total. The first 3 rounds with limited options of 3 girls ranging from 4.5 to 5.5 . Managed to select one mm in the 4th round with 6 girls ranging from 5 to 6.5 (only 1) as getting a bit bored and dun feel like waiting for any round of selection.

After 10 mins, started the sexy dance and stripped to G strip. A bit disappointed as turn out to be more Cup B than C as first appeared but overall slim, slender, fair with no tatoos. Then she took off my shirt for a little raba raba, nice smell from her hair and body. Understood from her that she has started work at 9pm and will finish work at 8am. Did not see her in the earlier rounds of selection as she just finished her round in another room.

So proceed to the usual sing song, playing dice before somone knocked on the door and passed her a box. Supposed to play some games depending on what you selected from the options in the box. First game is the treasure hunting where you are being blindfolded theni she is lying down on the sofa with some nuts placed on her body. Then she will give you the direction to retrieve them of course with some miscue that ended up sucking her nibble. Second game with her sucking a piece of ice and going over your body while lying down on the sofa.

After that proceed back to singing , playing dices and chitchatting then the finale of the hj. Thanks bro Peter for the recommendation while will contact Justin during my next trip to try something different.

Looks - 6.5 but not syt at 25
Boobs - B
GFE - 6 average with some kissing no french.
HJ - 6 think have much better hj else where with massage
Services - 6 feels like SOP while lack of the GFE
Cost - 3,900TWD for two hours
Though u will go for the massage service.

For all the bros here, the breakdown of the cost is 1700*2 + 500 (少爷费) = NT3900. Max for 少爷费 is NT1000 for 2pax or above.