View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 04:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold
Re: $10 bonks with viet syt near Viet-China border

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamelover
hi bro, this sounds like a very interesting place. just wondering if there are any shoppng or ktv to offer fm puzai ?
RbCat: No shopping or KTV at all in Puzhai. Everything including boutique stores & branded clothing is in PingXiang just 20 min away
also, i just check jetstar, and i think they do not serve nanning anymore. so, the cheaper option is to fly tiger to hanoi.
RbCat: Am surprised that jetstar has stopped flying there. Another option is bus from Guangzhou.

you mention fm hanoi airport take a cab to the bus station, reckon it would be a central bus station which is known to all cab driver in hanoi ?
RbCat: Yes, Central Bus Station & I'll post a picture of it soon.
i'll be sharing this info with a few buddies of mine, they are quire sian already with going to changping for cheong, hence, a new and interesting place you suggested may be our next target.
RbCat: Been to Chanping 4 or 5 times and the two are not comparable at all. CP has tons of KTV, Foot Massage, Shopping Malls and of course BBS for budget bonks. Puzai on the other hand is a really small town that you can finish covering in 15 min of walk. No shopping malls as well. In fact I was hunting high and low even for an air-con restaurant :-)

looking forward to your advise and thanks for sharing bro !
RbCat: Puzai is for those looking for extremely budget bonks i.e. quantity