Old 26-02-2013, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 12
Hohoho82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Hi all bros, I just came back from Taipei and this is my 1st FR that I am about to write so bare with me if there's anything unclear.

I was in Taiwan for three days 1 in Taipei(alone)and 2 in Taichung(with family so no FR there)

1st day in Taipei I watsapp Justin in the morning and no reply from him till 1430 hrs, than he intro me to a massage near 林森北路(sry bro can't give full add due to discretion).

Once there, I was stop by a guy asking who my gan bu is n I tell him it's 小過 and was brought to a room and waited 5 mins than the okt bring 1 mm to my room and ask me is this ok? 1st look at this mm I said ok le no need to change at all. Once she enter the room, she ask me to lie down on the massage bed with my back facing up. Than she softly ran her fingers thought out my whole body which is very arousing, than she start massaging my back and constantly asking if the strength is alright. And every time she increase her pressure she will place her thigh in between my legs n rubba rubba my ass and balls with it.Shiok Shiok sia!!!

Here comes the good part, aft 30mins she ask me to turn around and to my surprised she has already remove all her clothes except her undies. Than she starts to catbath n all the sop and finally I cum.

Name: xiao zhao
Looks: 7.5/10
Boobs: B cup ( pinkish nipples)
Body:9/10 ( slim n smooth)
Massage: 7/10
Catbath: 7/10
HJ: 8/10
GFE: 7/10
Overall exp: 8/10
Damage: 2500

Thank you 小過 for the nice exp I have there.