Thread: Wuhan PRC
View Single Post
Old 26-02-2013, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 19
mozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to behold
Re: WuHan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekatulia View Post
Well, the following is my own humble opinion. 老爹&儿子 have known and used XGX services for quite some time (almost 10 years infact). XGX works like an alliance, and the local reps are usually Taiwanese stationed in that area. We never have any major issues with XGX, and always think that it was always value for money. Of course there are many areas where 老爹&儿子 ventured and do not have any info or agents to contact so we have to do more research and legwork and have plenty of misses rather than hits, but it was still fun!

DS has been around for a long time, and was the best kept secret of 老爹&儿子 for the longest time. In the early days, we did go thru the local XGX rep, taking it more like an insurance as we never know when we will need it.

But I guess, probably DS local rep is after all - a local. Unlike a few of the other places like WH, CQ, SC, all are Taiwanese stationed there. That's where I think the difference is, in terms of level of service quality, approach, and mentality.
Thks for the feed, my 7pts to you

Will update after my trip

Moz