View Single Post
Old 01-03-2005, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 20
euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!
Re: Chat Line Encounter

I have been chatting in AFF for quite sometime.
Never thought of meeting anyone cos everyone says that those gals in there are all mini hippos. But on and off still talk cock and "sian" the gals for the fun of it. Never see their face..so just imagine they look like Fiona Xie lor.

Some gals in there are quite horny, there is one that ask me to do webcam with her, but insist I on cam first before she does. So I steady and on first...she ask me strip down to show her my dick. She likes what she saw, then decided to on her cam. When I see her....wa lan eh....fainted. Have you guys saw gal with 5 breasts before? 2 on top (left and right) and 3 below (one lump on top of the others)...I think she must have weigh 0.1 ton. But she looks young, maybe about 17 or 18. I come up with some cock excuses (got someone at the door) and terminate the session.

Another gal ask for phone number. She has a damn sexy voice but up front tell me she is ugly and fat. But phone sex no harm lor...we did phone sex a few times, and she very happy. Well....at least I made some contribution to the society lor...hahaha.

Next up....is a gal whom I met....this one more interesting....
But now commercial break first...hehehe
视线人浪中找你