View Single Post
Old 18-01-2013, 02:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkstorm View Post
Wow, so many bros going bangkok this month? 5555 bro nookie, looks like u really need new pair of pants and new set of shirts. Dunno old ones can fit after all the incoming goodies. CNY around the corner anyway. budden again, seeing that u constantly makan THAI goodies(u know what I mean), ought to have burn quite a bit of calories yeah? 5555
555...Bro Milkstorm, actually I dun really meet folks recently becoz I have been tied up at work and also old already lah. One of my new year resolution is to cut down the partying to keep my liver going as long as possible..55!

Now, mainly meet only bros tat I have met before or bros tat happen to be around when I feel like and have the time to go partying. But yeah, am thankful tat bros always bring in the goodies for me to makan when they come over!

CNY I will be in BKK...and I am expecting some bros to come over and party together then too...should be fun! But makan thai goodies...no lah...still very little action in tat area lah...Old man like me, the puyings prefer the hansum young guys lah!! 5555+++