Old 30-12-2012, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 12
ione deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: stories by the legendary one eye snake

I released her wrists and she fell to the floor… still in doggie… or bitchy… position with my cock buried in her tight hairless cunt… she was down on all fours… and I adjusted to kneel behind her to carry on pounding into her… Mabel gasped… and started to buck her hips back quickly to meet my every powerful thrust… and she whimpered as she started to feel the thickness of my bulging knob-liked cock head rubbing against her swollen clit every time I drove my cock past her cunt lips… I changed my rhythm… I slowed down my thrust but drove deeper with each stroke… fucking her with long slow stroke… ensuring that my cock head rubbed against her sensitive clit every in and out of her tight cunt… with each thrust, Mabel muffled a whimper of pleasure… gradually, I picked up the pace… Mabel bent lower… her face touching the floor… and her ass aimed higher into the air… we both knew the next move… our favourite… I half stood behind her ass… and leaned forward to hold on to her small waist… my cock was pointing down… thrusting into her raised cunt… pushing his way right into the clenching depths of her hot and soaked pussy… my thrusts were getting to be violent and sharp… and my balls hit square against her shaved cunt and made loud slapping noise with every pile-driving thrust… Mabel’s petite body jerked back and forth with my rhythm of fuck… I knew she was getting on the edge of another powerful orgasm… she groped her hands around the table leg for support as I pounded relentlessly in and out of her… giving no shit about her enjoyment… fucking her… mind-fucking Michelle’s fat ass… she grabbed on the table leg tightly and growled like a possessed bitch… heavy panting… pleasurized moaning… my meat hammer continued to pound inside her… and I felt the bulged cock head being sucked by her cunt whenever I was pulling out… her cunt walls squeezed down firmly on the thickness of my cock head… sensing her upcoming orgasm… I sank my rod all the way to the hilt… Mabel’s cunt lips clamped right around the base of my thick shaft and moaned even louder… my hips pound furiously against her… slapping my heavy balls on her… back and forth I shoved… back and forth I jabbbbbbed… back and forth I pppuuuummmmmmmmppppppped… back and forth I jjjjaaaaammmmmmmmmmmed… and I tthhhhhrrruuuuuusssssttttttttt… I fuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkked the living daylight out of her… “FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME !!!!!!!!” was all she could resolve to yell… I DDDRRRROOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEE my cock fully into her depth, and as I felt the first wave of her cum gushing onto my cock head… I too released a heavy surge of my cum in her… her ass was quivering again… fucking shiok to see… I splattered my load into the depths of her heated and clenching pussy… spray after spray after spray… “oooooohhhhhhh… AAARRRGGGGHHHHHHHHH…” I screamed with every load released… mixed with her gushing torrential cum… Mabel’s head turned sideway and was crushed on the floor… her eyes were tightly shut… but her mouth was wide opened… screaming a silent cry of pleasure from the bursting of my heavy warm load… then she began to gasp for more air… I pulled out my still spurting cock and dripped some cum on stuck-up ass… enjoying the view of my cum flowing to her ass hole… once my cock stopped cumming… I fell back onto the nearest chair… wwwhhhhheeeeeewwwwwww… what a short but tiring fuck… I wondered if Michelle was worth the fuck… Mabel turned around and coiled at my legs… I gently stroked her hair… “WOW! Joe… that Michelle really turned you on…” I was not in the mood to discuss that… and I just pushed her head down to my groin… Mabel knew exactly what I liked… and she took my softening cock into her mouth… licking lapping and sucking… I watched as her cheeks hollowed and bulged with sucking my cock… and her blouse tore opened, displaying her perky breasts… jiggling with her panting breaths… “Mabel … I just love to fuck you.” And she sucked with more vigor… what a nice way to end a day – oh shit! My tender submission…