View Single Post
Old 22-11-2012, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 15
drslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant future
Re: the 3 that changed me

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiouslala View Post
err.. am I giving u that kinda impression?

wah.. u oso cruel leh. want quarantine me..

err.. its now cold in china and I'll be wearing many layers of clothes.. so, I wont be naked

err.. sis, dun trafficking me, can?

sorry. I managed to run
Great! Now I am the godfather without any Charlies Angels.
Just receive news update that a DHL employee has been found unconscious with a funny looking smile on his face. The "cargo" he is charged with seems to have disappear over the sky of Paris. The GPS location pinpoint the incident happens over the sky of the LV factory.
French police has determine that this is work of Triad. Possibly work of a female gang member, from items recovered from the scene of the crime. The French police refuse to comment further due to the lack of evidence.

As developing news is continue brought to you live, please feel free to visit the Hut and have a cup of warm coffee.
Free donut with purchase of selected coffee. Also available ala-carte are goreng pisang, sardine puff and satay.
(Pls vote our stall for being the best camp site vendor award)

Last edited by drslump99; 22-11-2012 at 12:51 AM.