View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chio PRC SYTs that's like farking your neighbor's school-going daughter...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumalot View Post
Bro, just want to check with you. Is this the same Jin Jin who has been here for about a year already ? I don't really keep track of what's going on at Yi Tiao Long. The last time I went there was in July and I had quite a bad experience with Jin Jin. Please refer to my Post #4199 and another by bro keewee at Post #4202 at Yi Tiao Long's thread. Ever since then I avoided that place.

So either :
1) It's a new Jin Jin (these girls come & go all the time)
2) she is selective on who to provide good service to
3) she has decided to provide good service to all

If it's (1) or (3), I will definitely go pay her a visit soon. Otherwise, I guess one time is enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cumalot View Post
Nope, just rather surprised that she was shortlisted by you, so I had to check to make sure we are talking about the same girl. Actually, at post 4205 bro geylangfc didn't think too much about her also.

Anyway, I would not have raised it if I had not personally experienced this girl. In any case, I respect your personal opinion. Cheers !

Bro cumalot..

I hear her service and attitude as improved by quite a bit. Perhaps it's the influx of newbies n intense competition, n perhaps we caught her at a bad time several months back.. N perhaps her business has fallen as a result of our inputs here..

Cheers