Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
AHH2222MK6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lightbulb Re: ..

[QUOTE=agon;8016849]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulbs View Post

memory pub change mgmt?? how much damage now?
havent been there quite stime. used to go there last time for tomyam.
Not only they converted into quickie joint, their dent has been renovated and much much discreet with multiple doors and hallway. The disadvantage is the viewing room used to be at the back but now moved front a bit after the entrance door to massage rooms are opened. The lacking part is, during ck session, if stand too near, the WLs will get a glimpse of your face @ 99%. If you stand back a bit, those WLs will be seeing a sort of shadowy shape but face not clearly seen. Anyway, must go to Good Memory to experience it for yourself. The current stocks are Popiah, PRC and tom yam. 2 days ago they brought in 2 new tom yam. Stil left 1 untested. The PRC was 2 WLs but 1 had left and leave behind her pretty syt sister here alone. PRC is | 1:1 | 150 | 45mins. The rest are 90mins per shot at 30mins

"I don't give U taxi fare does not mean that I am cheap. It means that I can fetch U from where U are and drop U off where U want to be"