Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 31-10-2012, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
Met one of the maid from DIA, 2nd maid from DIA named T. no much action but can hug her. quite shy and afraid to be seen by others.

Finally long waited, met the horny maid, due to packed sunday, only can have 3 hrs period in hotel,
had 2 shots. abit scared coz she wanted and did raw with me but never shot inside.
An indo maid (which i never bonk with before) messaged me saying she got pregnant. The culprit was a indian malay guy who she met during a drinking session where she got drunk and lost concious and eventually get fucked...she was fully regretted doing raw sex (in fact shall be the guy doing her raw without her knowledge). Now she is crying dont know what to do...

Bro, just be careful...think this Nov/Dec is a hetic mating season and also preggy season ...pls cap your little head tight tight and dont fall into this preggy episode...also to protect the girl as their salary just few hundreds compared with profession brother here 2-3K or more...this few hundreds is important as their rice bowl for their kid or family in philipine....