View Single Post
Old 30-10-2012, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lorong 18 house 09

Bro max's FR on bei bei 1809 is rather accurate actually, and going by his headline -"excellent attitude", you would know that's her main selling point and not much else going for this WL.

For me, going geylang is not to look for excellent attitude, it's to find hot bod, chio face, power service and if got good GFE, lagi best. That's how I filter out the rest to leave what I believe is the best in my top 20 and weekly rankings.

I am assuming most bros here would visit GL maybe once or twice a week with some rich and horny ones going every day. But of you fuck even 30 times a month, you'd want to go for the top 30 girls or so during those 30 fucks, you wouldn't want to try something isn't top grade A meat.

Just doesn't make sense to say, fuck a girl when there are 20-30 others you know would be better. Often that happens when we wanna try new stuff and depend on FRs here to make those choices.

I know that I personally hate it when I end up calling some "just pass" or worse, girl who fails in looks and service so-so, because some FR here overly rated her as AMAZING or INCREDIBLE like haizdie did.

And bro haizdie, reading your fr again, her face so pai kua, her boobs so small and her bbj in bathroom so short and unskillful, yet you say you already can't hold it in????

Zhun boh? Tampo hao xiao leh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
yo BG, you got it right on the mark.
Statistics must have a benchmark else it is meaningless.

For me, score 6 means top 40%, score 7 means top 33% and 8 means top 15% in GL.
Nobody score 8 on Joker's scale unless you are the top 15% in GL.

Opinions are subjective so I am not so keen to score the WLs in the open.
Normally we share statistics through PMs with those buddies in this forum.

I quite agree with most of maxy's score except maybe 6 for looks, 6.5 for tits and 7.5 for FJ.

Her face without the fake eye lashes should be better than 60% of WLs here.
So she deserve the top 40% score of 6.
I think her boobs are slightly bigger than A but not full B.
So slightly higher than maxy. Maybe maxy 's palm beri big hor.

For FJ, she is quite accomodating and good attitude. Pussy quite tight.

I agree that the OKT at 1809 is friendly but "truth" abt GL, well?

What is this "truth" about GL that you've learnt? Care to share?

Care to enlighten us, the newbie bros here?