Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 25-10-2012, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5902 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgheng View Post
Got one contact from tagged recently. Have not met up with her yet and she told me that she want to do with me already. But no offday till next year so can only bonk her at next year onwards. But ask me to send her top up every month.

Continue to fish?
Better not bro......they are smart, but you are not stupid either.

Met one Indo maid near my home a few months back, she brings ah ma go excerise every morning and we made small talk after my jogging on Sunday at the park. Exchanged # and started sms, and one day told me HP no $$$ liao and needed to call hometown. Said want to send me her sexy pic but unable to, ask me to help. So I offer $10.00, yet she insisted at least $20.00, so I just told her off and deleted her data.