View Single Post
Old 25-10-2012, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim91 View Post
1) Ultimate obj only time will tell. Based on the story , think nothing to complain on the wife.

2) No money why rent? Cannot stay with family? Then wiFe to work as WL? As a man, bro A suppose to find any job/s he can find to earn many, not his wife, unless he handicaped. Like that i see him no diff like vn men.

3) On long term basic, if wife kana caught, thats it.. Needless for me to continue. He might even kana case.

4) His tolerance level so high. He can let be played by fellow samsters. Imagine his friend go n tell others, he once played his wife neh neh so soft and below so wet etc etc.. Or male relatives bumped on the wife???

Finally It's their choice..
Totally agreed. Imagine one of his relative is an avid chiongster. Went KS with his wife. Then on CNY when go for hse visit and saw that that girl that he upped is actually a relative. Whats the repercussions or consequences or whatever happened after? Where do him and his family put their face?

Remembered bro neamlo mentioned this before: rather marry a WL as wife then let wife be a WL. Whats it in chinese, bro neamlo?