View Single Post
Old 23-10-2012, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 19
lor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant futurelor16geylang has a brilliant future
Re: Petain S-List (PSL)

with these occasional updates, really very well done to the good work by these good bros.

just a little contribution by me here. sometimes i purposely keep my bullets for as long as a week and then cannot wait to shoot. jennifer of h16r12 is very nice and friendly and hardworking, she able to ride me till i shoot, it feels so nice to just lie back and get "raped" by her.

but bros please do not make her do it if you are not "full tank and overflowing", it will be very tough on her to ride too long, treat her nicely.

i may consider tipping her another $10 next time she "rape" me but had not done it, worry i may spoil market, bros please advise, thanks in advance.