View Single Post
Old 27-09-2012, 01:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
I dun mind throwing away the flights as I dun feel the pull of AC anymore. No point going there when the kick is no longer there. Add in the increased prices and the shitty stunts the girls pull nowadays it is no longer a relaxing weekend getaway for me..... and when Lusito Tan throws his hand up and comments "I give up" when queried about the problematic baklas / beggars...... it is time to forget and bypass AC.

I still travel to Cebu though..... so much different from AC.
We have so much in common in our thoughts and feelings re AC. I gave up on playing the "game" with the girls. AC is getting boring and I am kept going bcos of my list of cel phone contacts. With my contacts, I don need to play the "game".

My future trips are spread throughout the Philippines and more towards Cebu. Great food n wonderful simple girls.