View Single Post
Old 27-01-2005, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 20
TooFast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTooFast is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTooFast is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My experiment on Samster's FR

Second Test Lor6H66, the house that is known for the Dark horses. 6:50 p.m

After that sian fuck, I try to jalan jalan abit to recharge myself before approaching H66, the house known for its dark horses. (Think G16, G11, G7 and G2) Enter the house and to my horror(no offense here) the looks of the girls here really CMI man. They say G16 chio, where got? Looks like vampire sia. G11 and G7 dun look chio at all. See G2, quite mature and aiya looks really CMI la but gotta try one. G2 is IMO the better looking among them, heard a good and wild report from her, so I take her for 2 session.

Looks: 5/10
Body: 7/10

Step in the room, greet each other okok la. Then hit the showers, still okok la. Try to scrub me clean and always smile smile, at least better than the previous fuck ah. Then hit the bed that time OMG, this house really got the BJ everyone's talking about. Was rather enjoyable, can feel the kneading she did with her tounge. Sia la if only she had looks *sigh*. Ok la then proceed to FJ, ride me on top and do all the fake moans
(I really don't like fake moans lor, keep doing it at a quick tempo somemore, a bit irritating)

I french her and wow never resist.
(did that to stop her moaning heh )

Do it for like 5 min? then switch to me on top her. Think for another 3 min, I cum. Quite enjoyable la. Then we chat awhile, the best part is, she try to arouse me again for the second session(woah so hardworking ah ) while still chatting. Maybe because I young(21), so woah didn't take very long to get aroused.

Then same thing again lor
(That's my view for commercial sex, not like some FR like that wa piang so much foreplay so much passion like that dunno real or not) except better since got the famous BJ in this house and frenching oso. WOO. Overall a good fuck. Even though no massage.

BJ: 8/10
FJ: 7/10
RTF: Maybe lor.