View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Yaosiukia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Need help from bros... Am I doing this right?

I got an ex whom I break up with 2 years ago. Then I got to know my gf not long after that. My ex also got bf after that. We didn't contact for 1 year plus still this year june. She suddenly msg me say she very emotional, ask me go out else she don't know what she will do if depressed.

Fearing for her safety, I decide to go down see what happen. So I meet her at the area outside esplanade. Ask her how she is, etc. Then she told me after me, there was 2 other guys, for a few months and now she single again. Then she hug me suddenly and french kiss me. I was stunned for a while but then push her back. Then I say sorry, I cannot do this and left.

Few days later, while my gf and I was on our way to jcube, she suddenly call again. I quickly zao to toilet, ans the call and ask her what the hell she wants. she say she jin hornee, want me to piak her (let me clarify this, during our past relationship, the most we went is bbbj, i never piak her cos that time she was 17, now she 19).

In the end, I tell her I got gf, she say never mind, she just want me inside her and tempt me with all the horny words like say she want me to shoot inside and she is masturbating now and very wet, etc etc la.. Being a man, I cannot tahan oso.. tell her I will go and think about it. End up that night, i jin horny also, piak my gf but my heart keep thinking about her erotic words...

So one day in july, i met her at her house area while her parents all out. We sat down in her living room and started watching some DVDs, i think it was spiderman 1 or 2 la. then suddenly, she start stripping down and ask me to rub her breast loh. Funny thing was last time her nipple is very small. Like rasin kind, but now they suddenly become so big... so i wondering what cause it to happen too...by the time she unzip my pants, i already hard on liao. cannot tahan. i immediately wear the condom and want to chiong in liao when at this precise moment, i recieve an sms and since my phone wasn't on silent mode, I went to check and saw my current gf send this msg, "我爱你<3 ..."

[update] at that point of time after i unzip my pants, she did gave me bbbj before i wear my cd and it was for around 5 mins... so i feel even more regret because of this...

I see that sms and couldn't bear to continue on. I take out the condom, apologise to my ex and wear everything but she physically try to stop me. In the end, I tell her I really cannot do it and left.

So am I doing the right thing???

Bros, please kindly understand that this really happen and please don't ask me give number or what. I just want to know if I had did the right thing and whether I should tell my gf. I feel jin guilty right now.

[update2]: recently, i saw from her fb that she got a boyfriend again..but she kept smsing till now though i didn't reply.. what should i do??