Thread: Qingdao Report
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 23
Mekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
The rest of the fun time in Wuhan

After LT open up my eyes to the hotel logo, it was like acid burnt into my mind. I quickly named it the "Hard Dick Hotel" and it is where we stay put for our entire time in Wuhan.

Not only do they have the logo right at the recept area, the floor of the lift as we step in, best of all, the logo was right there every time I walk out of my hotel room. We were allocated the 2 rooms closet to the lift, and LT's room is opposite mine, and somehow, the logo on the carpet is directly facing me, greeting me every morning.

RECAP
For the first night when we landed in Wuhan, we tried the SN. If I recall correctly, I think the name is ‘一号会所’ . There was a look out who will greet you when we entered, after taking the lift, we have to weave through a passage way like a maze to get in. The place is packed mostly with locals. After my round, I spend some time with AA, sitting out there in the open, near to where the girls resting area, just "bird watching" all the gals who walk past to go into the rooms for their line up parade. There were a couple of 8s I'd say, although I have tried 1, the standard is ok, but slightly less than a quarter notch below the DG ISO standard.

SECOND & SUBSEQUENT NIGHT ACTIVITIES
In the day, we did the usual tourist stuff, visited one of the hot tourist spot, 中国四大鼓楼之一 《黄鹤楼》, due to one of the ever famous poem by 李白:”故人西辞黄鹤楼,烟花三月下扬州".

The few other tourist spot that we visited were a large park by the lake, 东湖, 1911 辛亥革命纪念馆 but we were slightly too late and didn't get in, just walked around the area. The 武汉博物馆 which seems to be newly renovated or something, and therefore entry was free.

We did wanted to try walking across one of the old bridge designed by the Russians, but it started to drizzle, that discouraged us to try because we don't want to be stuck with wind and rain coming in all sides in the middle of what it would seem to be a pretty long walk across the bridge. However, we decide to explore the 江边 a little further before we try to catch a taxi to head back to the 汉口 side.

Although there is a BBS area about 2-3 streets down where our hotel is located, after the 1st night walk, it is apparent that at best, the standard is a 4 - 5.5, which neither LT or EZ found any one with the "oomph" factor.

So on the second night, we decided to take up AA's delivery service offer. The gals are supposedly FLs with a day job, and there are 2 group, 1 that will come by 9pm, and the other by 12mn. Price range from 900-1200. The way they arrange is through phone call, there is no standard place like the BBS where you can preview the goods per se. So I guess the FL must then really be OL by day, and moonlight this after working hours. We were assured of a certain "standard", and we can also reject with taxi fare included.

I had a short, quite busty gal knocking on my Hard Dick Hotel room door at midnight, quite on time. I didn't reject altho by most of my benchmark, she wouldn't have scored any higher than a 6.9.

But most importantly, it is not the looks but the attitude, which in this case, lucky me, she was definitely a much more fun and personable gal to be with compared to the gal that I had the next night.

This short busty gal is from Guizhou, and piecing the bits of information together, seems like she is working somewhere near Hard Dick Hotel. She definitely "enjoys" her part time job but is no simple push over. After 1 round, she was busy on her 微信 and have quite a lot of admirers trying to get into her pants.

The next night, LT and EZ decided to get AA to send us another 2 FLs, we were just being too lazy and not too motivated to check out the BBS. It was later the next morning, then I kinda realise that the 2nd gal I had must be the 1st gal that LT had the previous night. After the 1st night, LT and EZ exchanged notes. By validating what LT has recounted from his first experience, the gal's behavior kinda matched.

I wouldn't say that the 2nd gal I had was bad, just that the morning session was quite different from the night, and in comparison to the first gal, there was a distinction in attitude between the two. The first gal was altho seemingly a "player", but at least she was enthusiastic. The 2nd gal was, what I would say, inconsistent.

Although we took a stroll along the street with the pubs, but we didn't try. We also did not try the KTV as the feedback from AA was that there is no guarantee that the gal will go out, and the charges are pretty high.

So that sums up our short exploration of Wuhan for now, SNs seems to be the best choice compared to the other options.

Stay tuned.
对我来说,侯佩岑算什么
把衣服掀起来!把奶罩丢上来!

Last edited by Mekatulia; 23-02-2013 at 08:26 PM.