Old 10-09-2012, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Kabuto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang thread LB info

I managed to cancelled all my appointments to try hunting for Xue Er at at the intersection of Westerhout Road and Lorong 18. Reached there around after 7 pm and was not too hopeful that she will be around as it was drizzling hours before. As expected she was nowhere to be seen and realized that she start works after midnight. How I know? Because I bumped into the next popular LB aka Alicia. When I thought all was lost, she was standing at the intersection of Westerhout Road and Lorong 16. As usual, she was playful and teasing a customer but I did not bother about who's in line and quickly took her hands and off we went to the hotel behind (not a bad place for $10).

Apart from age (we all aged when it was years ago that I took her for the first time in Changi), she is still sexy and foxy (like the taiwanese ladyboy hostess 利菁) and playful. We took our time chatted about the old days, looking at the pictures of her in her iPhone. We finally ended up sucking each other and me cumming .......

To all brudders, no need to ask me for contact as she did not give me. However, if you guys are keen, you will surely find her at the intersection of Westerhout Road and Lorong 16 everyday (except Sunday) before midnight (after midnight go over to the intersection of Westerhout Road and Lorong 18 and look for Xue Er) and you will not miss her.

Xue Er, here I cum.............