Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
PenguinChaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sintaro View Post

Really?

Visited G38 yesterday, she was not in the tank but behind the spiral staircase and just finished with a customer when I walked in. Asked the okt and was shown the way in. She was bewildered and stunned and was staring at me. In her mind she was wondering why i asked for her when she was not in the tank.

Anyway a nice gal but not those chio bu type with a nice A size natural boobs and when i praised her boobs she say "norm lik lik" and told her "mai pen rai, pom chop norm chin chin" After the shot she lied beside and chit chat and allow me to continue fondling her breast. Then after awhile she asked whether i come to this house before and i told her yes when there was this gal Bee #68 also from Isan then she asked whether she was my tirak.I told her nope, I dont want tirak, I only come here pay and fuck and go home then she laughed. Then when i stepped out of her room she tell me please come again and i teased her can i come again tmr but "mai sai condom" and she laughed again and say "mai sai condom mai ow"

Will return as she is a very friendly gal to fuck
Your Thai good... I only know jing jing and sing a few Thai songs only.

So the last part is she say can don't use condom? Alamak.. Ah Hia, use big head think worr... Nipple head and lanjiao head can't think one hor