Old 19-08-2012, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Kagami- deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Reminiscing those teenage days

As my fingers moved towards the entrance of her love hole, I can feel the undeniable wetness from the entrance. As I attempted to slide my finger into her hole, I can feel her thighs starting to squeeze tighter automatically, as if telling me not to go further. However, when I gaze upon her face, I can see that she is enjoying it, I think she was torn between fear and pleasure. Gently I started to slide my middle finger into her love hole, moving out a little for every few millimeter I go in. She is tight, super tight. I knew that no man had ever gone where I have gone with her. Her juices keep flowing, I felt it was like a mini leaking tap, not those squirting type but more of a constant flow. Her hips starts to gyrate, following the movement of my finger. I increased the tempo of my fingers movement, until, suddenly she let out a very loud moan. She came, she body was shaking, rather mini trembling, I can see her thighs trembling, her face, with eyes closed, enjoying every moment of it. I withdrew my finger, and started to French kiss her....